Overtime Markets is a platform built on top of Thales protocol that people can use to participate in Sports Markets in a permissionless way. Thales protocol and Overtime Markets are made up of free, public, open-source or source-available software including a set of smart contracts that are deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Your use of Overtime Markets involves various risks, including, but not limited to, smart contracts risk. Before using the Overtime Markets platform, you should review the relevant documentation to ensure you understand how it works.
OVERTIME MARKETS IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU SHOULD NOT USE OVERTIME MARKETS IF DOING SO IS ILLEGAL OR IMPERMISSIBLE ACCORDING TO ANY APPLICABLE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION. Although individual developers provide most of the code of the Thales protocol and Overtime Markets they do not provide, own, or control the Thales protocol or Overtime Markets, which are run by smart contracts deployed on the Ethereum blockchain. Upgrades and modifications to the platform are managed in a community-driven way by holders of the THALES governance token. No developer or entity involved in creating the Thales protocol or Overtime Markets will be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever associated with your use, inability to use, or your interaction with other users of, the Thales protocol or Overtime Markets, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or loss of profits, cryptocurrencies, tokens, or anything else of value.
The user may access or use Overtime Markets only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the use cases described in this disclaimer. The user agrees not to use or access Overtime Markets:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Overtime Markets, another user, or any other related person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, screen names, similarly named or commonly misspelt URLs, or associated blockchain identities).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Overtime Markets, or which, as determined by us, may harm Overtime Markets or its users, or expose them to liability.
- If they are a citizen of or otherwise accessing Overtime Markets from the United States and its territories or from the nations of Belarus, Burma, China, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe (collectively, “Prohibited Jurisdictions”), or if the User is otherwise listed as a Specially Designated National by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
- If doing so is illegal or impermissible according to any Applicable Laws.
- To cause Overtime Markets, any of the Overtime Markets' underlying blockchain networks or technologies, or any other functionality with which Overtime Markets interact to work other than as intended.
- To take any action that may be reasonably construed as fraud, deceit, or manipulation.